My First Gaming Rig Guide advice welcome

what i mean is i can by the motherboard,cpu,ram and cpu cooling fan as a bundle and they will build it for me.... just takes a couple of days.

what i mean is i can by the motherboard,cpu,ram and cpu cooling fan as a bundle and they will build it for me.... just takes a couple of days.

Yes but depending on who you order it from they wouldn't just put it together unless you payed for that service or you could learn and have a go at doing it your self, There is plenty of resources such as how to's, videos and us to help and it would save some money..

And installing a closed loop water cooling system is as easy as installing a normal air cooler.

It's the custom ones that are the pain.

Mossiac

where i am ordering it from they put it together as part of the service and i have priced up all the parts separately and it works out that it will only cost me about £10 more to have them fit it all.

elder scrolls on-line/ BF4/ Crysis/ shogun total war/ Day z/ Generally FPS,RPG,RTS,MMorpg

---------- Post added at 03:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------

i want a decent one and dont mind paying about £300. want it to last maybe 2 yr s before i need a new one

i had a look at the 770 and the r9280 but was not shure about which one to get i was told 770 is faster but the r9280 has mantle which will play BF4 better ?

Back
Top Bottom