Photography Comp Submission - Hobbies/Interests

evan.briggs

In Runtime
Ok, well I hope this will be a good one! We all know that computers is one of our hobbies so try and choose something other then that.

So I am going to reference these rules, because I am guessing this is what we are going to. If I'm wrong please remove it and correct me please.

1. The photo has to be considered to have met / be of the competition subject, the person who decided upon the subject (the last winner) has the final say as to if the photo should be included.

2. The photo should be taken by the person submitting it, this includes the use of remote shutters / timers, but excludes other people pressing the shutter.

3. The photo should not be edited in any way unless specified by the person deciding the subject (the last winner)

* Any question / debate over any particular photo on any 1 particular competition should be decided / resolved by the person who chose the competition subject (the last winner).

** Any question / debate over the rules set for all competitions should be discussed between all members of the forum.

I will submit my photo soon! Good luck everyone :)

This one will be interesting. I just hope i can come up with a pic for this comp. I have some ideas, but putting them into a photo will take some effort.

I thought it would be :) I hope more people can submit for this one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Computer Forums mobile app

umm stupid question, can we enter more than one? I have 2 that I'm going back and forth on submitting.

Lets see, one of my hobbies is fishing and crabbing!

Since crabbing is a hobby of mine, I'll post a photo of a crab I caught, hoping it is as per rules!

Here:

nkpd.jpg

For some reason this one came in high quality unlike the other I posted in previous competitions!

umm stupid question, can we enter more than one? I have 2 that I'm going back and forth on submitting.

We didn't discuss that in the new rules, but we should. I believe in the original rules, you were only allowed to submit one (which ever was the last one submitted would be the one used). I'm ok either way, but we don't want it to get out of hand.

We didn't discuss that in the new rules, but we should. I believe in the original rules, you were only allowed to submit one (which ever was the last one submitted would be the one used). I'm ok either way, but we don't want it to get out of hand.

I'll bring it up in that thread and if no decision made before end of submissions I'll just pick one.

Back
Top Bottom