I fired my shotgun...

Never heard anything good about Hi Point guns. I would have saved a little more $$ and bought a better quality gun.

Gun people are a lot like computer people in that way, lots of fan boys with favorite brands. I think the best example is the Beretta Vs. Glock camps. In the end though, like computer parts, what suits one man best might not suit the next.

Gun people are a lot like computer people in that way, lots of fan boys with favorite brands. I think the best example is the Beretta Vs. Glock camps. In the end though, like computer parts, what suits one man best might not suit the next.

And I know both realms pretty well XD

I've fired 12 gauges before with no problem but when you have bursitis in your shoulder it's a different story.

I've read reviews and watched videos on the 4095 they're having a blast so yeah it's a good carbine and you can't beat the price and the warranty.

EDIT: It's $255.

I've fired 12 gauges before with no problem but when you have bursitis in your shoulder it's a different story.

I've read reviews and watched videos on the 4095 they're having a blast so yeah it's a good carbine and you can't beat the price and the warranty.

EDIT: It's $255.

Oh yeah lol, Hi-Point is an American company, and I do not live far from the factory. I'm considering buying the 4595 as a home defense and farm gun.

12 GA Shotguns are fun, I go clay pidgeon shooting once or twice a year with a Browning BPS.

The big problems with Hi-Points is they are obscenely ugly, heavy, and bulky.

They do work though, and there's something to say for a $150 pistol that works.

Also: Hi Celegorm, root, long time no see.

Back
Top Bottom