North Korean Election

BK_123

Golden Master
So it is just me or does anyone think that the election was rigged, It's crazy how he won with 100% of the votes, What did he do threaten to unleash nuclear weapons on them.

So it is just me or does anyone think that the election was rigged, It's crazy how he won with 100% of the votes, What did he do threaten to unleash nuclear weapons on them.

He won because he made it so he was the only one on the ballot.......... That's how the USSR held their elections, and that's how the DPRK does it

He won because he made it so he was the only one on the ballot.......... That's how the USSR held their elections, and that's how the DPRK does it

He would've threatened everyone else so they wouldn't run, Isn't he already in charge anyway before he was elected?

He would've threatened everyone else so they wouldn't run, Isn't he already in charge anyway before he was elected?

I highly doubt anyone would TRY and run against him, so he probably made it mandatory for everyone to vote. That guy needs a good kick in the pants :mad:

Back
Top Bottom