Missing Plane

I just find this one huge mystery. How could a jet with 239 people just vanish?

You would think with today's technology we could find a missing jet, but wasn't the plane flying in or around the devils triangle?

The same question still lingers about Amelia Earhart's Plane still exists.... Did they possibly fly over hostile territory?

Isn't this the same plane where there were 4 passports scanned through security of people supposedly on the plane, but then they found out that those 4 people were safe and never got on the plane but had their passports stolen 2-3 years ago?

It was 2 not 4

At first they thought it was 4 but upon further investigation they changed it to 2

I still don't know what to think?

Culd it have just gone down over water and disappeared completely?

This may sound crazy but did they fly over the DPRK?
To fly that route & far north I would think China & Japanese military would know of it since they have disputed territories in the East China Sea, they do monitor all air traffic in that region.

Cheers.

I think either China or DPRK forced them to land in their territory then they had someone dump the plane in the ocean. They might have actually scrambled planes and forced them to turn off their radar. Just a conspiracy theory :lol:

I've just heard that the US have joined the search and sending out a plan going in the opposite direction of the destination.

Back
Top Bottom