Should I report this Admin abuse?

DogSong

Daemon Poster
Okay, two of my friends and I were on descent terms with the admins on this server in rust, and they would sometimes spawn themselves into our base and have a little fun with us. Not a problem, till last night. They decided to raid us. They blew up our doors, walls, and us during the ordeal. I fired exactly ONE shot during the whole ordeal and my friends didn't even empty a clip on these 3 admins. The admins went in, killed me a total of 5 times, my friend Levi a total of 7 times, and my friend Edible a total of 5 times. We kept questioning why they would do something like that to us, and they started verbally abusing us, for example, I asked the admins to please leave our base, because they were just standing outside taunting us, and I then ran into the house to get my pickaxe and ran back outside. While I was in the house the one admin said "I love it how you ran away after you said that". I then came out the door, up to her, and said "How's that running?" She blew my head off. I then respawned, went outside with a torch in hand, and she blew my head off again. Everytime we said something on chat, they would tell us "this is how the game is played" and "I'm really getting tired of your crying". There was nothing we could do, because if we tried to leave the house, they'd kill us. Should I report this? :hide:

Okay, two of my friends and I were on descent terms with the admins on this server in rust, and they would sometimes spawn themselves into our base and have a little fun with us. Not a problem, till last night. They decided to raid us. They blew up our doors, walls, and us during the ordeal. I fired exactly ONE shot during the whole ordeal and my friends didn't even empty a clip on these 3 admins. The admins went in, killed me a total of 5 times, my friend Levi a total of 7 times, and my friend Edible a total of 5 times. We kept questioning why they would do something like that to us, and they started verbally abusing us, for example, I asked the admins to please leave our base, because they were just standing outside taunting us, and I then ran into the house to get my pickaxe and ran back outside. While I was in the house the one admin said "I love it how you ran away after you said that". I then came out the door, up to her, and said "How's that running?" She blew my head off. I then respawned, went outside with a torch in hand, and she blew my head off again. Everytime we said something on chat, they would tell us "this is how the game is played" and "I'm really getting tired of your crying". There was nothing we could do, because if we tried to leave the house, they'd kill us. Should I report this? :hide:
YES!! There is nothing worse than a freaking admin that is A: an #### and B: ABUSING. I HATE those people. Have host 30+ game servers. and we make sure EVERYONE one of our admins behaves. I hate bad admins -_-. mostly because i've been banned on most call of duty servers for hacking even tho I don't..

Report it yes. Hopefully the higher ups will support you guys but sometimes the Admins are their friends and they will side with them. I don't know what game you were playing or how many people are in the game, but the higher ups may not care about 3 or 4 players as much as they do 3 or 4 admins that they are friends with.

Regardless, report it for sure, just make sure to follow the rules when you do. Like here, you aren't allowed to discuss mod problems out in the open, but in PMs are ok. Check the rules for the proper way to do it.

I'm sorry I can't help but laugh sooo funny reading this story.

Report dat ass doe

toplel

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom