New Build Review

I suppose you could do two cheap cards. Didn't think about that.

Also, a quick poke around google seems to confirm this. You don't need to do any special config (like crossfire or anything) it seems either.

:lol: Now my wheels are spinning...I might have to give this a shot, I'll have to check what slots I have on my mobo now.

Well the PC I use at my course has a 1GB GT620 GPU with a VGA & Display Port and we run one VGA monitor off the dedicated GPU and one off the integrated VGA and you could get a display port converter to DVI or VGA and try, So its worth the shot..

Excellent, well I should be going ahead with it in the next month or two so I shall let you know how I get no.

Turns out out don't have 2 pci-e slots on the mobo of my computer so I'm not able to try...bummer.

Good luck with the build.

2x 20 euro cards will do you good my friend but make sure they're SLI or CrossFire compatible and you have 2 PCI 2.0x16 or 3.0x16 slots in your motherboard to mount both. You may also want to add another 50 watts to your PSU if you want to have dual GPUs, just a precaution

2x 20 euro cards will do you good my friend but make sure they're SLI or CrossFire compatible and you have 2 PCI 2.0x16 or 3.0x16 slots in your motherboard to mount both. You may also want to add another 50 watts to your PSU if you want to have dual GPUs, just a precaution

He doesn't need two GPU's, He only wants dual monitors so he can get a GPU with DVI and VGA and use both of those connections or use the integrated VGA or Display Port.

Also the case you got looks soo good man :D

He doesn't need two GPU's, He only wants dual monitors so he can get a GPU with DVI and VGA and use both of those connections or use the integrated VGA or Display Port.

Also the case you got looks soo good man :D

Oh sorry I was under the impression that he wanted 4 monitors! My bad! :rofl:

Thanks guys.

Yeah I was pondering the possibility of four monitors but 2 is all I "need".

Just a note on the SLI / Crossfire, I thought if I want to use 4 monitors I needed to use the graphics cards independently therefore NOT in crossfire / SLI?

It's a problem I will tackle later on as I think to begin with 2 monitors is plenty.

Back
Top Bottom