• Anashaddad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BikerEcho

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Ssc456

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To be fair the rules should be put in writing. The rule for ownership should be altered to say the person submitting the picture had to have pushed the shutter button.
Having some one else take the picture then submitting it as taken by you is unfair.

To be fair the rules should be put in writing. The rule for ownership should be altered to say the person submitting the picture had to have pushed the shutter button.
Having some one else take the picture then submitting it as taken by you is unfair.

Seti in this case your just down right wrong. If you are there, and you are in the portrait, then it is still your pic. If you go and get a pro portrait done, then that is different. Or if you aren't there when it's taken. But in Bikers case it's just fine. This part of the discusson is closed.

Lets just get on with voting, congrats briggs, I think you won :D :thumb:

Seti in this case your just down right wrong. If you are there, and you are in the portrait, then it is still your pic. If you go and get a pro portrait done, then that is different. Or if you aren't there when it's taken. But in Bikers case it's just fine. This part of the discusson is closed.

Lets just get on with voting, congrats briggs, I think you won :D :thumb:

There you go on that power trip again!

I think as a community and a forum we should discuss the rules for all competitions going forward. No harm in that so how bout you stop shutting people down on your power trip and become open to a discussion?

There you go on that power trip again!

I think as a community and a forum we should discuss the rules for all competitions going forward. No harm in that so how bout you stop shutting people down on your power trip and become open to a discussion?

It's not a power trip. It's we made rules, seti who DIS'S this forum EVERYWHERE else, and says he's never coming back, thinks he still has to make comments still. I've been doing Tourneys for a long time, gone through many different rule sets, and this works best. We don't need people coming thorough and trying to make NEW rules again to suit their wants. I could easily come up with 10 new rule ideas that would suit me very happy. But I don't because it's not needed and our tourney works perfect the way it is now. It's the same thing as an update to something not needed. So many programs are fine, they update it and it's worse. They recently updated League of Legends. It was fine before, now this update is terrible. I'm really just helping more than anything else, but everyone else wants to see it as a powertrip. Whatever believe what you want. I know what i'm doing. Updates are not need right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Easy there big guys!

It's okay, it's okay!

:D

Anyway, lets not cry over spilled milk (cool expression, eh :D). Even if Biker did not compete at all, and his two votes in worst cases gone to anyone else in one go, Briggs would still not be affected. In both cases the result would still be the same, wouldn't it?

Let's just start from the next one and say that the winner makes the rules! How about it? Still friends?

Btw, where is Foothead? I hope she's doing fine! I miss her already :(

Easy there big guys!

It's okay, it's okay!

:D

Anyway, lets not cry over spilled milk (cool expression, eh :D). Even if Biker did not compete at all, and his two votes in worst cases gone to anyone else in one go, Briggs would still not be affected. In both cases the result would still be the same, wouldn't it?

Let's just start from the next one and say that the winner makes the rules! How about it? Still friends?

Btw, where is Foothead? I hope she's doing fine! I miss her already :(
Mann... :( We also talked about that.. No rule changes.. Y nobody seems to remember? They stay the same for everyone pls.. And foothead said she's never coming back (if you'll remember that thread from awhile ago..

Maybe no change for general rules, but maybe special rules as per the host's desire? Like a special rule that there are no rules? Or just not mentioning any rules at all? And Earth is actually perfectly round?

Wait.. what?

Anyway, please ignore my ignorance and ranting :)

I'll search for that thread regarding Foothead!

Back
Top Bottom