• Anashaddad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BikerEcho

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Ssc456

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm going to call attention to Smart Guy's picture. He clearly doesn't have the best quality or a technically sound picture, but he took a very creative "action" shot. For me that's what this competition should be about. The most creative shot you can take while still meeting the theme.

I think I like you :D

I have a question in regards to Biker's image?
Who took it?

If it was taken by someone else can it be entered under Biker?

That completely slipped my mind.
I guess you are right.
I will gladly withdraw myself from this session if you guys think the images doesn't apply the rules.
We have to make the rules more specific.

I will suggest that images that are taken be a timer or remote is allowed sense that the camera has been placed and settings entered by the photographer. That way the photographer himself can be in it and it will still be a valid image for the competition.
But images that other has taken "even if the photographer is in it and even if he entered in the settings" should not count sense he didn't hold the camera and therefor didn't align the shot himself.

In that case, i am out of the session.

Last edited:
I dont think you should be, its still your picture..

my vote went to Life, great picture of those beautiful dogs!

That completely slipped my mind.
I guess you are right.
I will gladly withdraw myself from this session if you guys think the images doesn't apply the rules.
We have to make the rules more specific.

I will suggest that images that are taken be a timer or remote is allowed sense that the camera has been placed and settings entered by the photographer. That way the photographer himself can be in it and it will still be a valid image for the competition.
But images that other has taken "even if the photographer is in it and even if he entered in the settings" should not count sense he didn't hold the camera and therefor didn't align the shot himself.

In that case, i am out of the session.

nonono. Lets keep 1 thing in mind. I created this whole thing. I created the rules thereof. Bikers image can stay as it is his image. If it were downloaded from the internet, then not. But this is his photo. Even though he personally didn't take it it is still his. so. Problem solved.

Dictator much? Sheesh and here I thought this was a fun and community based event, where we could talk like reasonable adults and come to a desicion as a group. But since you created it, you can make the rules up as we go along I guess. I'm not sure if you meant to sound like you were on a power trip or not, but it sure came off that way.

For the record, I agree that it's fine but I think we could have at least come to a concessus agreement on it.

No sorry didn't mean to come out like that^^ I was just pointing out that we already talked about this before. And this is actually a rule from the first one lol... A bit on the edge because 1 thing after another is breaking here.. -_-

Super.
So my images still counts. Thanks.
For the record I will say that this image is the first one i have posted in these competitions that wasn't 100% mine.

Wow this was a hard choice poll, all the pics were good. I had to battle with two photos, Biker echo & briggs.

I finally had to go with Briggs.

Back
Top Bottom