Help please right now

I couldn't follow up correctly with all the %@#$%@$ around :D

If I get it right, you wanna run both video cards? If yes, for what purpose? The 560Ti is way much more powerful and will not benefit from the 210 at all!

And, link us to your PSU's specs! If it is powerful enough, it might only need cable converters!

haha smart_guy. No, the reason I wanted to run the 210 with that 560, was so that I could use the 560. Because right now I DON'T have enough 6 pin connectors. I have 1, I need 2. My wattage is fine for the card. But I tried to put the 2 together so I that my 210 would help power up the 560, but it didn't work lol. I know that having them together would just slow down the 560, but would have been better than nothing :p. Either way, didn't work. I need a new PSU anyways, because this one is a bit outdated. But until I have the money, I'll just have to live with the 2 adapters I just bought for $7 lol. It's not a long term fix, but it'll do the job for a little bit until I can figure a way to get the money needed ^^

Problems are there to be solved right? :p

Does the 210 some how cover up for the missing needed 6-pin connecter? Please enlighten me how, I'm confused!

Off-topic:
Is your real name Benjamin?

Last edited:
No, the 210 did not give the power needed. So i'll have to wait for the adapters to arrive, and then i'm hopeful the 560 will work alone :D. And yes my real name is Benjamin.

Ok cool, look forward to seeing you're invite :D Also, DON'T go on the forums with that admin problem. Just yesterday I saw a guy complaining about a horrible steam admin, he got perm banned for it.. I am really starting to DIS like steam...

Back
Top Bottom