Hihi~ all need some advice for my computer :)

starrrie

Baseband Member
Hihi~>_< would like to hear some advices from you guys for I am thinking about changing my computer. My current specs is as follows:
1. CPU: i7 3820
2. Motherboard: asus x79 sabertooth
3. Rams: g.skill 4x4gb ripjawZ 1600mhz ddr3
4. CPU cooler: h2o 620
5. GPU: Msi 670gtx power edition
6. Ssd: 4x256gb samsung 840 pro
7. Hdd: 1x1tb wd caviar black
8. CD Rom: asus blue ray
9. PSU: corsair rm series 850w gold
10. Sound card: sound blaster zx

I would like to know if I should change my motherboard into haswell z87 msi mpower with i7 4770k worth it and doesit really help increase performance ?

Please advice me. Thank you in advance~>_<

There isn't much difference between your current CPU the 4770K but saying that if you were going to upgrade then you'd need to upgrade you motherboard as the 4770K uses the LGA1150 socket and the motherboard you suggested is good.

You may notice some difference since you are using a sandy bridge CPU and upgrading to a haswell depending on what tasks you are doing.

are you rich or something?
You already have an amazing computer and you are thinking of upgrading CPU and motherboard.
BK is right in his statement. Unless you are doing heavy CPU task regularly, you are simply wasting your money.
I Would wait for the next generation from Intel.

I know you are a gamer, so if you really have blood on tooth for upgrading, then rather look at the GTX 770 or 780.

Last edited:
I see~>_< nope I am not rich . Just that my computer keep randomly restarts and i fear that it's my motherboard that is failing T_T so just wondering it is ok to change

It's more likely to be RAM than the motherboard.
How is it restarting?
Does the screen just go black or do you get some sort of message?
Explain what happens

does sound/music still continue?
Does it automatically restart or do you have to hit the reset or shutdown button?

Back
Top Bottom