Help in buying a new notebook

8Gb DDR3 ram. Gigabyte geforce 650 Ti. 1Tb 64 mbs cache 7200 Rpm. 17 inch screen ( at a min ) i5 processor. Man please do me a huge favour. DON'T BUY A FRIGGEN STORE BOUGH LAPTOP. I can build you something 100x better for 50x cheaper using this website. Custom Gaming Computers and Laptops: iBUYPOWER® Gaming PC I can put together multiple laptops if you like, and then you can give the link to your dad and he can choose. Because you will never get a good laptop from any premade online website or local store. EVER. There will be things like overheating problems and so on. This company ^^ is made for people like you who need custom gaming laptops that will need to last.

It will increase the price, but the main purpose is to be able to play those games well enough first, then to have a price as low as possible for that! GTX 645m is underpowered!

Well, at least be in the middle and get a GTX 650m if u cannot afford it!

Better safe than sorry!

You mean GT 650M right? BEcause I said GT not GTX 645M. If that's the case then yes you're right, it's a little mor expensive but looks much better in performance

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

8Gb DDR3 ram. Gigabyte geforce 650 Ti. 1Tb 64 mbs cache 7200 Rpm. 17 inch screen ( at a min ) i5 processor. Man please do me a huge favour. DON'T BUY A FRIGGEN STORE BOUGH LAPTOP. I can build you something 100x better for 50x cheaper using this website. Custom Gaming Computers and Laptops: iBUYPOWER® Gaming PC I can put together multiple laptops if you like, and then you can give the link to your dad and he can choose. Because you will never get a good laptop from any premade online website or local store. EVER. There will be things like overheating problems and so on. This company ^^ is made for people like you who need custom gaming laptops that will need to last.

Wow there's custom built laptops, I thought it was only for desktops. Anyways, If it actually works, then this would be a lifesaver! But isn't it more expensive than buying from normal online stores. Another thing is I hope it ships to UAE because it doesn't seem like it. But Could you build a couple oof builds for me in the mid to low range gaming section and give me the links, I would be very grateful and you would truly rescue me from the problems I am having! :D

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Those laptops look very expensive.

Yeah shipping will be a problem I just realized.. No, for gaming, these laptops will be cheaper. Because to go any store, and to get even a low range gaming Pc, will cost tons. Because normally laptops from stores don't come with powerful GPUs, so...

Back
Top Bottom