Help please right now

Question, can I hook up 2 PSU's at once? I could put the second PSU somewhere else, and just give the GPU the extra cable needed?

Yeah you could do that... if your really want to.
It's gonna look a little Frankenstein with 2 PSU's

I DON'T FRIGGEN CARE... :rofl: Im trying it out now :D ( pls don't fry my computer pls don't fry my computer pls don't fry my computer )

Do you think my life could get any worse at this time? Oh wait, it just did. That other PSU of mine doesn't even have the *&$^%*&#$^*&#^% right hookup to fit in that %*&^#$&^$R*& card. -____- So another question comes to mind lol, any body by chance have a spare PSU that has at least 1 of those connectors? preferably 2... This morning (i've been at it since 5 am) I was getting so mad at this stupid thing, now i'm about ready to laugh haha, or cry.. :p

Last edited:
You can get a new PSU for under $40 with the 8 pin PCI express connector. I would just buy a new PSU.

(MAKE SURE YOU GET ONE WITH THE RIGHT CONNECTOR!)

You can get a new PSU for under $40 with the 8 pin PCI express connector. I would just buy a new PSU.

(MAKE SURE YOU GET ONE WITH THE RIGHT CONNECTOR!)

... It's really saddening when people talk like $40 is nothing. If I could afford all the new parts I want then I wouldn't be on this computer... I don't have $40. I have the right connector, just not ENOUGH of them. It's not an 8 pin, it's 2 6 pin..

Back
Top Bottom