Help please right now

Life

BSOD
I put this here because everyone looks in off topic. I just got this card last night: MSI N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Fermi) 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card - Newegg.com
It came with no Driver disk so I had to DL the drivers. Step 1, I put the card in my computer while it was off. Naturally it didn't work. So using my Zotac Geforce 210, I went online ( Other card still in the computer ) Found the mainpage of this exact new card I got, downloaded the win 7 32 bit Drivers ( I have win 7 32 bit ) and installed them. Then turned the computer, plugged the monitor into the new card, and turned it on. First problem. Screen won't come on. Second problem. When I unplug it from either card, naturally it says, cable not connected or whatever. When I plug it into the new card, it says no signal.Guys I downloaded the right drivers. Why isn't it working. Should I uninstall ALL graphics drivers, and then try to reboot with the new card in ONLY?
Please I need a fast reply ty.

It should choose the right driver automatically. Also you should be able to get an image without having the driver installed.
you just won't be able to enter any games that uses the GPU. So you actually shouldn't have to swap in your old card in order to get the new card working.
You might have a doa card (dead on arrival). Is it a new card or used?

It should choose the right driver automatically. Also you should be able to get an image without having the driver installed.
you just won't be able to enter any games that uses the GPU. So you actually shouldn't have to swap in your old card in order to get the new card working.
You might have a doa card (dead on arrival). Is it a new card or used?

I got it from a friend and I know for sure that it works fine. This card even boots up. I'm just not getting any display. Is it possible that the drivers a causing this problem. I've been told before that if they wrong drivers are in for a different card then it wouldn't work? I just uninstalled them, and am putting the new card in then a PLEASE I HOPE IT WORKS!! :(

BADBADBADBAD why the FFFF is it not working??? Do you know if I need to use BOTH Pci Power slot things in the front? There are 2 small connector where you plug a cable from the PSU in. 2 openings. Now I only have 1 cable tho, I can only put in 1 cable into the card for power. Guys, wtf is wrong here.. -_-

OK question. Since the card turn on and all. Could I put the card in, and run both cards at the same time and just put the monitor into my crappy card? I know I won't get full performance from my new card, but it would still be better than nothing no?

Do you know if I need to use BOTH Pci Power slot things in the front? There are 2 small connector where you plug a cable from the PSU in. 2 openings. Now I only have 1 cable tho, I can only put in 1 cable into the card for power

Here is the problem. It needs both cables in order to operate.

Here is the problem. It needs both cables in order to operate.

Forgive me mods.. but !@#$%#! (wee little mod edit). So then this is my problem, I need both plugins to get the damn thing to run my monitor? I'm going to look at my other PSU and HOPE that it has that..

Back
Top Bottom