I need help

Do you have video card installed as well?

As for the hard drive you could get a desktop hard drive, Take it out of the enclosure and install it in the PC then install Windows on that.

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Seagate Barracuda 1TB ST1000DM003 [ST1000DM003] - $69.00 : PC Case Gear

I tried using a portable harddrive, which worked at frist, like all my steam games ran properly, then out of the blue, steam wouldn't work of it, neither did other games.

I tried using a portable harddrive, which worked at frist, like all my steam games ran properly, then out of the blue, steam wouldn't work of it, neither did other games.

The problem with installing programs to an external hard drive is that the drive will always be unplugged meaning that Windows will not know where to find the program files when you the launch the application unless you have permanently assigned the drive a letter. You are better off doing what I said and hard drives are very cheap these days.

The problem with installing programs to an external hard drive is that the drive will always be unplugged meaning that Windows will not know where to find the program files when you the launch the application unless you have permanently assigned the drive a letter. You are better off doing what I said and hard drives are very cheap these days.

yeah, but what about the other harddrive that I have, that works, but now all my games run very very badly.

Well you have enough power to run it, Does it lag in all games and what other programs do you have open when gaming?

Well you have enough power to run it, Does it lag in all games and what other programs do you have open when gaming?

I always have skype, steam, Chrome, and sometimes Windows media player.

And yeah, ever since I put this harddrive in, I haven't been able to play anything demanding. Even League on the lowest lags pretty hard

Back
Top Bottom