I need help

Wet Broom

Solid State Member
I have spent a decent amount on a standard gaming computer, which has worked wonders. I'm not much of a computer tech, so I came here.

I only have a 160GB harddrive which wasn't enough, so I put another one in which is the same kind of harddrive. Now nothing runs well gaming wise. I play alot of League of Legends and it spikes from 10-55 fps on the lowest settings.

If you know what's wrong, please tell me.

Cheers,
Richard

How did you configure the hard drives?
Which hard drive are you loading LoL (I think that's the gaming code for League of Legends right) from?
Did you check to make sure you didn't bump any of the RAM or the GPU (you could take them out and re-seat them to make sure they are ok).
Maybe the extra hard drive is too much for the power supply to handle?

Could you list the specs of the computer?

Which hard drive are you loading LoL (I think that's the gaming code for League of Legends right) from?
Did you check to make sure you didn't bump any of the RAM or the GPU (you could take them out and re-seat them to make sure they are ok).
Maybe the extra hard drive is too much for the power supply to handle?

Could you list the specs of the computer?

Processor: Intel(R) Core i5-4670 CPU @ 3.40GHz
Ram: DDR-3 8GB
SysteM: 64 bit Operating system
Power supply: SilverStone ST75F-P 750W Power Supply

Ok, but you only answered one of my questions....

Are you saying you installed the game on the other hard drive you installed?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Computer Forums mobile app

When it spikes can you go to task manager and see what your processes and services are dojng?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Computer Forums mobile app

Back
Top Bottom