All Things Smartphones & Tablets Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, They are comparing a new device to a device with hardware that is 2-3 years old now. You'd think they'd compare it to a newer version of iPhone like the 5S or 5C..

actually they are comparing a phone that they know nothing about to a new half decade old phone that'll be end of line by the time it's released.

they don't even make the same comparisons.
comparison of case construction says that they iphone being metal and glass leaves it susceptible to cracking when dropped.

then the much larger sheet of glass on the galaxy is somehow great -and apparently not worth mentioning that it's even more likely to break at that size!?

if I was a apple fanatic I'd suggest that this was the only way that the samsung could come out ahead.

but as it is I live in the real world...

Basically what you just saw was click bait SEO fodder it's a worthless tat, it has no merit as an article, and no point either.
there is no point in comparing an old phone to a new phone, especially one that's not released yet so you can't even say how or why it is better, or how or why it'll be an easy upgrade.
it just uses the words iphone and samsung enough to make it show up in a search and make people go there and see the pretty adverts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom