Random Chit Chat

does anyone know what programming language Google Drive are written in?
Someone told me HTML. But i doubt that HTML is capable of coding something like that.
Can't seem to find the answer by google it

does anyone know what programming language Google Drive are written in?
Someone told me HTML. But i doubt that HTML is capable of coding something like that.
Can't seem to find the answer by google it

I think it's HTML actually. I have a friend in Germany and he is a coder. I'll ask him today but i'm pretty sure he said HTML before. :)

I just got me a cat yesterday. I am not a big cat person, but i have never owned a cat.
I got it for free by a friends friend that needed to get rid of the cat. so i thought that i would give it a chance.
So far i like having it around. It's nice not to be alone most the time.... not trying to be emo here, i like... no... i Love being alone, But it's nice to see this small... "thing" walking around. I do play a little with it, and i let it sleep in the same room as me.

We will see how it goes.

I just got me a cat yesterday. I am not a big cat person, but i have never owned a cat.
I got it for free by a friends friend that needed to get rid of the cat. so i thought that i would give it a chance.
So far i like having it around. It's nice not to be alone most the time.... not trying to be emo here, i like... no... i Love being alone, But it's nice to see this small... "thing" walking around. I do play a little with it, and i let it sleep in the same room as me.

We will see how it goes.

I am not a cat person either, Cat's and I don't get along. I hate their claws and they can be so lazy. The last time we had cats well the first one was feral and kept escaping the house and decided the lady up the road was his new owner then our second cat was feral and kept escaping and wouldn't come back for awhile at times then a last cat was a ragdoll which are lazy cats and had kittens, It was Mum's birthday and we were headed out to lunch and my sister was in her room getting ready then hears a meowing sound then pulls a baby rocker from out under the bed and there was 6 or 7 kittens their with the mother and she screamed and cried. After that we re-homed them all but one was sick and had to be put down. The mother of cats started to try and escape to obviously find the father. We think she got pregnant when she escaped and we had to the back neighbors house and find her.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom