Random Chit Chat

Really? That kinda thing is pretty standard behavior for a 10 year old The way you were talking I figured he was like 15+.

Same lol, I knew a 9 year old who said everything = 99. 1+1=99. 100+5=99 and so on. And you could not change his mind.. :hide:

We got bored after the first 2 weeks of the same exact "Sport".. I thought they were skiing and boarding and all that stuff? But for 2 weeks straight every channel is only showing that xD. I'll have to check that vid out when my Inet is actually running properly. :D

Despite the cost of living, did you notice how it remains so popular? Save a tree, eat a beaver. As long as there are tests, there will always be prayer in public schools. Okay, who stopped the payment on my reality check? Don't steal, the government doesn't like competition. Evolution: True science fiction. A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.

Just some jokes I found :lol:

This medicine tastes so bad!

It says "Fruit Flavored" but it tastes nothing like that!

It also makes me very sleepy. One dose and I lose control in an hour!

You're supposed to wash it down with a 32oz Monster Energy Drink, silly.

Did you know the 3 symbols on that can are actually 3 Hebrew letters? Those letters are: 666. Look it up. 1: with your own research you'll see they are the same. Plus ask the owners of monster, they'll tell you :)

Back
Top Bottom