HEXAKILL League of Legends!!

Life

BSOD
It is here, HEXAKILL League of Legends!!. Anyone here who plays LoL, this is new mode that just open'd today. Trying it out now :D

I'm only on League on the weekends. Let me know how that mod goes. It seems a bit fun. But hard to get hexa in my opinion

It's pretty awesome. Because you can get the most OP teams ever.. My team had: Me (Teemo) Katerina, Akali, Nidalee, Jinx, Ashe. We won so easy, Teemo at 526+ AP with 35% magic penitration.. omg. 600Dmg Per Q. I just realized that the team was all female champs but me lol :whistling:

I love gaming language...even if I didn't understand half of what you just said. Nothing says uber-geek like speaking in gaming language. :rofl:

The new hexakill looks awesome. I saw some vids on utube and i have to say that the 6 on 6 battle looks boss. With one extra team player means more ganks on the noobs.

It may be better, but its like whose going where and no one knows where they are going.. haha. Im still waiting on my hexakill... only gotten a quadra. =\ soo sad

Back
Top Bottom