Who Here Plays Minecraft/Tekkit

Do You Play Minecraft/Tekkit

• Total voters
Well, I am still able to get on the server. Speaking of which, it is now back up, and running properly, without any problems. IP: 81.83.54.30 I hope to see you there soon :)

Well, I am still able to get on the server. Speaking of which, it is now back up, and running properly, without any problems. IP: 81.83.54.30 I hope to see you there soon :)

Oh good, I am not home at the moment but will be tomorrow.

So I have just got on and checked it out, I like it but a couple of things:

1. I don't the recipe book is working properly.

You should get PC its awesome, I haven't played the Xbox360 version but I have the version for iOS and PS3..

Hey guys. With the Mutli gaming clan I founded a couple months ago, we are hosting a lot of servers, including, MINECRAFT :D. The College Clan Project • View topic - Our Community and Hosted Server These are all our current servers, Minecraft ones are near the bottom of the page. And yes we do host teamspeak servers for others as well. So check out our servers if you like :D

EDIT: These servers are not like the one server I had a while ago as you can see in the chat above^^. These are hosting by my clan, and my root servers, not by a hoster somewhere in the world :p. At one point when we are upgrading again we will also host MC servers for other clans.

Hey guys. With the Mutli gaming clan I founded a couple months ago, we are hosting a lot of servers, including, MINECRAFT :D. The College Clan Project • View topic - Our Community and Hosted Server These are all our current servers, Minecraft ones are near the bottom of the page. And yes we do host teamspeak servers for others as well. So check out our servers if you like :D

EDIT: These servers are not like the one server I had a while ago as you can see in the chat above^^. These are hosting by my clan, and my root servers, not by a hoster somewhere in the world :p. At one point when we are upgrading again we will also host MC servers for other clans.

Nice, I'll have to check those Minecraft, CSS & Halo servers out..

Back
Top Bottom