New $100 bill

Celery

Golden Master
What's wrong with these $100 bills ??

I went to Academy, bought some ammo and when I pulled the $100 bill out of my billfold I had a little tear. The clerk took it and while inspecting it she tore a new tear almost all the way across. She called for assistance and the guy came over, looked at it and told her to accept it.

For a while I thought it was a counterfeit bill but it came from my bank so that was unlikely. I have another one along with an older $100 bill and comparing them the new bill feels thin and papery while the old one feels like cloth.

Y'all have problems with them too?

Yeah. It's the new bill style. I just got 3 of them for my piano I Just sold. Worst bills I've ever seen. And what's with that stupid blue thing in the middle??? On top of looking a lot more like the EU bills. I think they are preping us for the one world currency that's headed our way..

The blue stripe on the new $100 bills is a security ribbon that contains 3-d images of bells 100's.

Yes this world is heading for the new world order which will in fact have a one world currency.

Then leading to have everyone micro chipped, so they can keep track of everything and everyone.

Last edited:
The last time I remember holding a US Dollar bill (was $100) was like 6 years ago when I helped a foreigner who gave it to me asking for an exchange for a Saudi Riyal.

I gave it to my father afterwards :)

Back
Top Bottom