Flappy Bird

All of the games are annoying and stupid. I see on my local classifieds site people trying to sell smartphones with flappy birds installed from $1000AUD and it downright ridiculous.

I heard about that in home room on Tuesday! That's what made me think that I could sell a cracked watch that's being held together by tape!

I have it on my phone and my ipad. It's a fun way to waste 5-10 minutes waiting in line or whatever but that's it.

Have you guys read the article about a guy selling his on ebay for like $99,000?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Computer Forums mobile app

Was looking on my local classifies this morning and someone was trying to sell a Samsung Galaxy Note with 32GB with flappy birds on it for $3500AUD, As if anyone would pay that much for a phone with a game like that on it.

Yeah, Flappy Bird is completely ridiculous. Honestly, I've tried it, and I just wanted to throw my phone away.... but instead I uninstalled it.

I've seen people trying to sell their phones for like ridiculous amount of money like $100,000USD.

Like what are people thinking these days.. I can make that game easily in my game programming class.

Ive acctualy posted a video on how to install flappy bird since its been removed from the app store and google play

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Computer Forums mobile app

Back
Top Bottom