Do you collect movies?

Yep, one of my fav too. Q Tarantino writes good stuff. Not too long ago I found Inglorious Basterds at the pawn shop.

I own a few DVDs but I watch most of things off of Netflix. But of the few DVDs that I own, my favorites would have to be the original Planet of the Apes and Beneath the Planet of the Apes, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Star Trek: Into Darkness/Wrath of Khan, and Sherlock Holmes with Robert Downy Jr.

To me movies are "disposable things", I download them (from legitimate sources) . . . or not, watch them and delete them.

Nice! :) I am a culprit of this as well..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Computer Forums mobile app

I have 55gb of films on my hard drive, and maybe about 150 upstairs on dvd and Bluray, but that's a rough guess, there are some I like to watch again, I have the full extended edition blu ray box set of Star Wars, the full dvd box set, and the other day I seen the original trilogy on VHS in a charity shop for £1, now obviously I didn't plan to watch it, but it's Star Wars, and for £1 it would have been rude not to. Some of my favourite's have got to be 300, The Crazies, T2, Django Unchained, Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, The Godfather, The Exorcist, Lord Of The Rings, I'll stop myself there as this could go on for a while!

Back
Top Bottom