URGENT PLEASE HELP! Mouse&touchpad not working

anashaddad

Baseband Member
Hey guys I'm having a really bad problem with my laptop. The touchpad is not functioning properly and my usb wired mouse is not working.
my laptop is a fujistu lifebook
my usb mouse is a crappy lg mouse for 30 AED
I tried my brother's wireless mouse and it works perfectly fine. Since it is a crappy mouse, I couldn't find a driver online for any LG mouse.
First the touchpad wasn't working and the mouse was working for a few minutes and then stopped. After restarting, the touchpad was lagging and lg mouse didn't move at all. If you visit my profile, I think I have a more detailed specs of the notebook.

Thanks in advance :D
0.o after finishing writing the post the touch is suddenly workin but it will probably be lagging afterwards, the mouse is still not working though

Ok, I would start by updating the touchpad drivers. Then I would find a different USB mouse to use. Try using the mouse on a mousepad (or something other than your desk surface). Sometimes the laser in cheaper mice doesn't work well on shiny surfaces and causes erratic mouse behavior.

Thanks a lot for the replies but the problem seemed to be from the charger sinced I replaced it recently and now after replacing it again everything worked perfectly

THANKS A LOT ANYWAY :D

Sent from my LT26i using Computer Forums mobile app

Back
Top Bottom