Budget Build Update

You will have to manually tell the installer where you want to install applications and games.
I have all games and applications on my SSD. Only music, movies, pictures and other files are located on the HDD.

If you are only planning on having an SSD as a boot drive and nothing else, you shouild be fine with just a 40gb.
But i like that my most used programs are also fast. so i would not go with anything less then 120-128 gb.
I chose the 250GB because i also want games on it.

If you are only planning on having an SSD as a boot drive and nothing else, you shouild be fine with just a 40gb.
But i like that my most used programs are also fast. so i would not go with anything less then 120-128 gb.
I chose the 250GB because i also want games on it.

Okay, thanks!

Yeah good choice with going for an SSD and better PSU, When I decide to do my build I'll probably go with an SSD bigger than 256GB as I'd want to have all my games and applications on there then a 500GB for storing other files on and as a backup as I mainly use my portable HDD to store all my files on..

That's actually rather quick.
I personally would not buy an SSD ONLY for the startup time.
I want more then that. But it's really up to you. Ofcause it's not just the boot time that will be reduced. The system feels a little faster aswel as the few programs that you decide you have enough space left to put on it. I'll advice you to put the browser on it.
I'll rather use a little more money and get a 128GB or more

Back
Top Bottom