Any software to stop POP-UP'S

Eries

Solid State Member
Is there any downloads or software that will stop Pop-UP'S?

I get pop-up's and I do not know how to stop them from popping up.

It's properly some browser hijack application that is making those pup up ads appear.
What browser do you use?

I noticed it recently to (one was a case of a virus though) but others are add (instaal the add block add on) and that got rid of most but there is still one that won't go away its not a virus and its not being blocked by add block.

My dad got the same one as have other people I know, it is the same format or layout every single time, it s question air /quiz and it can happen just by clicking a link in YouTube to another video or just browsing amazone ect...when on amazone or some other sites it micics that site and ask me to take a quiz for amazone, and again on other other sites, it quite cool how it adapts its self to the site I am browsing.

I can't work out how to stop it though but there are some settings in chrome to change that will stop it as that's what my dad did to stop them.?

Next time you get itr and you copy and paste the URL here. I will do the same next time I am on.

I have had such bad luck with pop ups lately I duno why lol.

I just got off line with Dell and they went through my computer and found all kinds of stiff that was not to be on it. they feel that it was coming from those unwanted items that I knew nothing about that was on my computer.

I will see in a day or so if that took care of everything.

Adblock can't remove all ads. specially not hijack pupups.
Go to your extensions and check what causes it.
When you remove the extension it usually just re-installs immediately. so you will have to delete the program that hijacks the browser.
If you don't know what you are looking for, then just list them to us. We will know what's bad or good to have.

Back
Top Bottom