Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ssc456

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ~Mr_Mixx~

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Life

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
As usual mods ignored a request to fix something in the original voting thread.

They are slacking lately aren't they. Let's rebel . . . . . . :hide:

Only certain ones, The others I don't have a problem with, I might PM you ;).

It's not feasible that any one member, or even small group of members, read through every single thread. If you feel that you need assistance with a thread, don't hesitate to use the "Report post" function... especially for these threads. I know for me, at least, I rarely go through the competition threads simply because it's a community driven effort and these threads are typically maintained by the parties involved, therefore requiring little oversight. This site is as much yours as it is ours. Policing in a community, is as much the responsibility of the community as it is the policing officials. Imagine if nobody called the fire department when a fire broke out, then cursed them for not responding... same principle here. We need your help in knowing what needs to be done.

If you need assistance, please report the post or send a PM. You'll get the attention you need typically within a few hours.

EDIT: As you can see, much attention came quickly after one of the posts in this thread was reported.

Last edited:
My vote goes to Life! Great pictures everyone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Computer Forums mobile app

Thank you all who voted for me...:cool:

I had to give my vote to Biker Echo. Awesome pic.

EDIT: And Ipwn , you are thanked man for being a good mod...just sayin.

It's not feasible that any one member, or even small group of members, read through every single thread. If you feel that you need assistance with a thread, don't hesitate to use the "Report post" function... especially for these threads. I know for me, at least, I rarely go through the competition threads simply because it's a community driven effort and these threads are typically maintained by the parties involved, therefore requiring little oversight. This site is as much yours as it is ours. Policing in a community, is as much the responsibility of the community as it is the policing officials. Imagine if nobody called the fire department when a fire broke out, then cursed them for not responding... same principle here. We need your help in knowing what needs to be done.

If you need assistance, please report the post or send a PM. You'll get the attention you need typically within a few hours.

EDIT: As you can see, much attention came quickly after one of the posts in this thread was reported.

Ok will do for future posts.

Still a week to go guys.
What about we make the deadline this Sunday?
Then we can quicker move on to the next subject.
Usually people stop voting after the first week.

Back
Top Bottom