Recent/Upcoming purchases thread

Got a holster and spare magazine holster for the PX4 I picked up. Both wear really well. Like any good holster I forget I'm wearing it.

Attachments

• 20140201_150211[1].jpg
    20140201_150211[1].jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 9
I know this is old but let's kickstart it again.

I was bad yesterday and got the new Google Pixel. Absolutely love it especially Google Assistant. It's a bit smaller than my old Note 5 and still getting used to typing on a smaller phone.

Got a monitor today. Was hoping to get an Asus but was only available on Amazon and bit out of my price range after conversions so went for this AOC G2460VQ6 24in FreeSync Gaming LED Monitor

18034237_10211199076806828_8307681281474737907_n.jpg

AOC seem to be a decent brand. I have an AOC monitor for my AM2 since 2006 and then my i3, it's still working but it's outdated as it is 4:3 and VGA plug.

Oh wow, I forgot I got an AOC monitor for my security system also and it's a wide screen.

I was a bit skeptical of buying AOC as I thought it was some cheap unknown brand but I actually do like it and can't complain for $199

My wife wanted to paint the bathroom downstairs and I had some tile that my sister had given me years ago so I recently bought toilet paper dispenser, 2 gallons of paint, two towel bars, a GFCI circuit breaker outlet in oil rubbed bronze, two switches, two switch covers, 4 gallons premixed thinset plus one gallon of pre-mixed thinset, tile spacers, a tile grout float, a new faucet set, a notched trowel for laying tile, a single and a double switch plate cover, new moldings for the baseboard and door casing, a new medicine cabinet and various other small items for painting the bathroom.
She got the bathroom painted and it only cost $2,000.00!

My wife wanted to paint the bathroom downstairs and I had some tile that my sister had given me years ago so I recently bought toilet paper dispenser, 2 gallons of paint, two towel bars, a GFCI circuit breaker outlet in oil rubbed bronze, two switches, two switch covers, 4 gallons premixed thinset plus one gallon of pre-mixed thinset, tile spacers, a tile grout float, a new faucet set, a notched trowel for laying tile, a single and a double switch plate cover, new moldings for the baseboard and door casing, a new medicine cabinet and various other small items for painting the bathroom.
She got the bathroom painted and it only cost $2,000.00!

Better you than me, mate. I laid tile in a construction crew way back in the day. That's some rough work for the most part.

Have bought a new S2216H Monitor a few weeks ago.
Awesome display, amazing colours, good viewing angles and stylish look makes it the perfect addition to any desktop.
Besides it works well on VGA as on HDMI. Good response time and power saving options make it a good buy!
SO happy with this purchase :D

Back
Top Bottom