Found this quite chatroom

:eek:

I, ah, don't play dice games!

I always go there using Smart_Guy. Sometimes when I'm looking for someone specific I log-in with random numbers, as I currently am, to check first without alerting the others.

Saw you jumping again!

When I said it's probably okay to invite some friends over, I didn't assume you were planning on transferring a whole community over. For the curious ones out there, the room is an open source package that simply needs a PHP server and database to work. If you're looking for something less buggy I recommend setting up an IRC channel or connect from the browser with Kiwiirc. You'd imagine it makes more sense to have your own moderators than someone else's anyway.

PS, since Smart Guy's description of the chat room was more than lacking, the domain belongs to one of the forum's moderators and is in varying use by the members as an extension of the forum. It's by no means deserted, only used less often than it's been earlier.

PS. Feel free to drop in if you like, that's not what I'm saying, but let's leave the invasion ideas at the doorstep, okay?

Yeah ,that chat room has some pretty cool people there. They are really active at night so that's cool.

Originally Posted by Infinitum View Post
PS. Feel free to drop in if you like, that's not what I'm saying, but let's leave the invasion ideas at the doorstep, okay?:

It's ok man, the invasion thing was just a joke. :rolleyes:

You revealed our plan of invasion? Now we're doomed.

Just kidding.

Hmm, I'm interested in how the whole conversation went haha. Please don't tell me you screwed things up, JMac!

Him saying "that's not what I'm saying" confuses me!

I'm curious as to the dice, was it implanted from a gambling game ? Because I'm guessing it may have been, due to the fact games won't allow it so people create a host on the game to accept cash, people goto the irc and roll, but then again, I could be wrong.

If you guys want a chat then setup a ventrillo or teamspeak and create a computerforums communications, people can get together and online game and things might lift off, who knows?

It's only £10 a month anyway.

Back
Top Bottom