Photo submissions - Cold/wet

EDIT: What settings did you use to get it so clear? You should also join 500px.com and post your pics ;)

Guys i'd love to be in this competition and from what I can see two people think it counts Mr Mixx and Life and two people think it doesn't quite fit the rules of the comp? Judgment call . . . .

In terms of the settings it was:
30 Seconds Shutter Speed
Aperture f/22
ISO 400

It was just taken with the Canon Kit lense you get with the camera, I am still looking to branch out on a new lense but I don't know what one yet?

Guys i'd love to be in this competition and from what I can see two people think it counts Mr Mixx and Life and two people think it doesn't quite fit the rules of the comp? Judgment call . . . .

In terms of the settings it was:
30 Seconds Shutter Speed
Aperture f/22
ISO 400

It was just taken with the Canon Kit lense you get with the camera, I am still looking to branch out on a new lense but I don't know what one yet?

I just my 50mm ef f1.8 and it takes amazing photos! What canon do you have?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Computer Forums mobile app

So hard to decide, because now there is some competition! :) here is one of my wife and she looks cold!

Attachments

• IMG_1070_edited.jpg
    IMG_1070_edited.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 88
Ok guy's i finally took some pics, i will enter this one. Btw i don't have a fancy camera like all yal. I only have a Polaroid 1437 digital camera.

It's time to setup the poll. (I can't do it from work so if someone would, that would be great!)

It's time to setup the poll. (I can't do it from work so if someone would, that would be great!)

As I read this, I thought of doing the poll myself, but I remembered that these is a host for this competition.

Dunno what he would fell about it so I changed my mind.

Back
Top Bottom