Photo submissions - Cold/wet

ok I have a question, does it explicitly have to have cold or wet in the image or can it be a photo that was taken in the cold and wet lol?

I mean the image I have in mind does technically display wet but? I might post and see what you think

* Ok here it is, I know it's been done before but i'm pleased with the results I got and honestly if the specs of rain on the lense and the fact that it was bloody freezing when I took the photo aren't enough to qualify for this subject it's cool, no hard feelings :)

AguSbO1.jpg

* Ok here it is, I know it's been done before but i'm pleased with the results I got and honestly if the specs of rain on the lense and the fact that it was bloody freezing when I took the photo aren't enough to qualify for this subject it's cool, no hard feelings :)

AguSbO1.jpg

That is really fantastic Scott! Actually, the drops on the lens give it the extra spark. Because, there are many picture of cars at night on the road, most photographers take that photo in their career. But out of that how many have those octagon spots on it? It's really great, I think we have a winner :). Good job man.

EDIT: What settings did you use to get it so clear? You should also join 500px.com and post your pics ;)

That is really fantastic Scott! Actually, the drops on the lens give it the extra spark. Because, there are many picture of cars at night on the road, most photographers take that photo in their career. But out of that how many have those octagon spots on it? It's really great, I think we have a winner :). Good job man.

EDIT: What settings did you use to get it so clear? You should also join 500px.com and post your pics ;)

Thank you very much :)

I'll check the settings used in a bit and post them, I toyed about with various settings I took quite a few.
I think this one was ISO 200 or 400, Aperture at 22 and shutter speed of 10 seconds. But I'll double check later.

That was an awesome pic BTW, after all the rain on the lens qualifies it as being a wet pic. I like it very much.

I on the other hand have no ideas for this competition since all there is is snow here. I might take a few pics but they won't be as good as all the others.

Back
Top Bottom