Recent/Upcoming purchases thread

Went to a sale at an electrical engineers home today got agilent 6634b DC programable power supply a Tektronix 468 scope a Fluke 8050 an Hp distrotion analyzer and big box of new vacuum tubes all for $100.

My recent shopping list has left me with a bunch of 3.3V and 5V regulators, 27V zener diodes, 2W resistors, dual channel op amps assorted PIC chips and a few h bridges...

My recent shopping list has left me with a bunch of 3.3V and 5V regulators, 27V zener diodes, 2W resistors, dual channel op amps assorted PIC chips and a few h bridges...

Seems like you have everything minus the chair.. no? :rofl:

Bought two new simulator games to add to my collection, One was $2 and the other was $5 as there is a sale on as Australia Day is tomorrow, So long weekend :D

Just picked up an AOC 20" wide screen LCD monitor at Walmart for $100. It's for my home security system with a DVR. Looks pretty good.

I was using my old AOC 17" LCD monitor on it. That went back to my i3 system.

Decided to go ahead and buy three more expansion packs for Sims 3. After working it out today it would cost me nearly $300 to get the remaining packs at the moment, There was a sale on a week or two ago and I knew I should've got them but oh well..

Back
Top Bottom