Found this quite chatroom

OMG, I can't believe I made such a mistake. Too bad I can't edit it :(

You're still doing better than most Americans with our language, so don't feel bad ;)

Edit: That chat room is/was used for some kind of roll playing game. There's a /roll command that rolls a 6 sided die.

Last edited:
Yeah, lets occupy it :D

I remember there was a thread for having a chatroom of our own here.

Anyway, don't tell them I was the one who started the invasion :)

That chat room is/was used for some kind of roll playing game. There's a /roll command that rolls a 6 sided die.

I was wondering what was that dice thing!

So if we do occupy this chat room, we'll need a game to play using the /action and /roll features.

Yeah, it would be epic to take it over...:lol:

I just logged in and just missed Smart_Guy & Life. Oh well, i'll catch someone in there one of these days.

I figured the dice thing out right away but I don't get the action command. It just types whatever text I type...why don't I just type it like normal?

There aren't many 1 dice (die actually) games that I know of. Besides this one: Beer die - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (which is a ton of fun and incredibly awesome)

And I saw you jumped :)

The action command is to describe your current state of anything, or so the other members told me. Like: "/action Looks around" means I'm looking around for some reason. It only makes words in italic tho.

I didn't notice the italics. That's why I couldn't tell the difference. I'm in now with a couple other people.

Lets say for ease of use, if you are from this forum, stick to using your forum name for your username :thumb:

Also /roll #d# will get you a roll command where the first # is number of dice and second # is number of sides.
So /roll 2d6 will roll 2 6 sided dice. You will get 2 random numbers. That opens up the possibility of some dice games.

Craps anyone?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom