Justin Bieber

He must really think he's the **** if he was smiling in his mug shots :/ If he came in my area, I'd take a poke at him with the 1911 XD

He turns to be a singer!

I see many jokes on him on the web too.

Never heard any of his ranting (singing). Even if I did, not remembering it only means it was not worth it for me.

I'm an instrumental music lover after all.

And guys, I'm not defending him or anything, but try to not let the media get into you. It is misleading most of the time. If not always.

He turns to be a singer!

I see many jokes on him on the web too.

Never heard any of his ranting (singing). Even if I did, not remembering it only means it was not worth it for me.

I'm an instrumental music lover after all.

And guys, I'm not defending him or anything, but try to not let the media get into you. It is misleading most of the time. If not always.

Yes, but we all have heard his music lol. And all the crap he does, just to get the media attention. He's played a prank on the swat, ran over neighbor dogs with a Lamborghini and so on..

45243650.jpg

Sorry I had to

(copied from wiki)
"Currently residing in the United States on an O-1 visa,[124] Bieber has said he is not interested in obtaining U.S. citizenship and has criticized America's health care system. Praising Canada as being "the best country in the world", he cited its health care system as a model example."

Well he may get his wish to never leave Canada,depending on how bad the drug charge is,see there is someone watching over us.

Back
Top Bottom