Photo submissions - Cold/wet

Haha. I just got an email saying I got a new follower. I clicked on the link and saw that photo that you posted here. Sure enough I come here and it's you :D. That's great. Hope you keep on taking pics and posting them :D Where's everyone getting the money for awesome membership? I can't post more then 15 pics a month due to not having the membership lol.

ya, it looked pricy!!! so you can post more than 20 just cant do more than that in a month?

ya, it looked pricy!!! so you can post more than 20 just cant do more than that in a month?

Yup. I'm falling behind because of that stupid limit :lol: Which f1.8 lens are you using? The focus on them and exposure, everything is just great about those pictures :)

Yup. I'm falling behind because of that stupid limit :lol: Which f1.8 lens are you using? The focus on them and exposure, everything is just great about those pictures :)

Thanks I really appreciate that. Yours look great as well!!! They look really for only using the lens that it came with. The lens I have is a Canon ef 50mm f/1.8 II. I only paid $109 for it from best buy. Nixon have one that's about the same price.

This is the one that I got.

http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/de...5&pid=1218329521421&pcatId=pcmcat233000050008

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Computer Forums mobile app

Back
Top Bottom