Random Chit Chat

Lowndsey was sure correct about you, you are Back!:facepalm:

While I'm no Lowndsey behavioral authority... I believe this stems from the multiple "I'm leaving [for good] [this time]" posts by seti.

See ya next week Seti.

inb4: Seti sighting in the "What did you get for Christmas this year" thread.

^^ this. If I counted on my fingers the amount of times he has left and is never coming back I would need 3 hands. And that's not counting the numerous pm's to us mods over the years threatening to leave, demanding his account be deleted etc. Nope, he'll be back like every other time and like every other person who has ever posted up their goodbye threads, which is why they don't and never will garner any sympathy from me.

Ditto!

Whilst I respect Seti and think he's a valued member here this is such a childish attention seeking thread.

I have to agree with all these statements and to be honest its getting really really annoying and I am pretty sure that staff are fed up with it.

I have to agree with all these statements and to be honest its getting really really annoying and I am pretty sure that staff are fed up with it.

The coming and going of Seti require absolutely no effort on our part. There's nothing to be 'fed up' over...

"I'm leaving" posts by anyone are annoying, simply because they serve no other purpose than to generate replies... and the user typically returns.

I'm personally glad Seti's back. If he decides to stay off the grid again, then so be it, he's welcome anytime.
Unless of course he says something bad about cheesecake... that may get him a permanent ban.

Well it's about 4am on this glorious Friday night, and what a glorious night it's been.

My wife went to have a few drinks with a co-worker tonight and left at about 9. We were texting back and forth until around midnight where she appeared to simply get trashed all of the sudden. She felt so bad that I had to load up the sleeping kids into the truck and pick her up.

Now, my wife is by no means a lush, but she can handle her liquor fairly well. On the way home, it became very apparent that alcohol was not the problem. Once I got her home and the kids settled once again, well then it just became obvious that she got slipped a rohypnol (a.k.a. rufees). She would've been fine if not for the stomach surgery, which as a side effect causes her body to absorb things exponentially faster than normal. In a murmur, my wife makes mention of some guy that was creeping both of them out.

So, I grab her phone and try to tell her friend that she needs to get home and leave the bar and offer to give her a lift. She states that she's fine and there's nothing to worry about. I keep checking on her via text every 15 minutes and at around 2:20 (bars close at 2)... radio silence.

Knowing now that I can't leave the house because I have to watch the wife's breathing, I call her friend about 10 times and send several texts with the last one being that I'm about to call the cops and to just let me know she's alive... radio silence.

So, then I phone the fuzz. Give the address of the friend and ask that they do a health check. Officer calls back and says "Well, we knocked on the door and could see people moving around inside, but they wouldn't answer the door. We can't kick the door in based on what you've stated so there's not much more we can do."

So here I sit. Watching the wife's breathing and hoping her friend simply misplaced her phone.

I think it was in the movie 'Se7en', Kevin Spacey's character wrote "What sick ridiculous puppets we are, and what gross little stage we dance on"

Is there any update?

So my luck finally turned down... I am now sick for the 5th time this winter! 2 years ago I didn't get sick for 2 years, so I suppose it;s payback time for me lol.

Is there any update?

Took a while for the drugs to wear off (through noon saturday), but my wife is back to normal.

Her friend turned out to be okay as well. Got home left her phone in her purse. Her kids (teenagers) were up and about when the cops stopped by so that's who they saw moving around inside.

Thanks for asking.

So my luck finally turned down... I am now sick for the 5th time this winter! 2 years ago I didn't get sick for 2 years, so I suppose it;s payback time for me lol.

Go get some of that "Simply Orange" orange juice, and if you can tolerate it, the higher pulp content the better.

Vitamin C is a natural boost to the immune system, and natural Vitamin C is as best as you can get. Be weary of any orange juice that's "from concentrate" as the process degrades the vitamin C.

Anytime I feel I'm getting sick, or a family member is getting sick, I down about two of those half gallon jugs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom