Dreams and Psychology. Your Experience.

Liked the game until the end.. and when killed that gov guy.. That game SUCKS with the way they ended it. will never play that piece of shit on my life again.

As for dreams.. I have them almost every night. usually very different.

When Henry got rubbed out, that was bad. When Joe was rubbed out, that was even worse! Galante was an IDIOT to do that, Joe was probably one of his most valuable members... Oh well, 2K hasn't been known for their "great" games. They're coming out with Mafia III so I'll check that out

When Henry got rubbed out, that was bad. When Joe was rubbed out, that was even worse! Galante was an IDIOT to do that, Joe was probably one of his most valuable members... Oh well, 2K hasn't been known for their "great" games. They're coming out with Mafia III so I'll check that out

Yeah that was the name. Henry. And then to kill joe in the end. I'll never play the mafia games again. That was just pure bullshit what they did. Joe was my favorite character lol.

Yeah that was the name. Henry. And then to kill joe in the end. I'll never play the mafia games again. That was just pure bullshit what they did. Joe was my favorite character lol.

You have no idea how angry that made me when he said "Joe was not part of the plan" I about put my fist through the screen! I loved his lines!!!! "Is that the Fu***** best you got?? Uh oh you're in trouble" "What, are you scared A$$Hole??" And did you realize that the guy you knocked off in "Stairway to Heaven" was the main character for the Original mafia? And Mr. Salieri is the guy who hired you to take him out, because Angelo ratted him out, AND the quotes from the trial of Ennino Salieri is in the load screens in Mafia II? I just put 2 and 2 together lol

Last edited:
You have no idea how angry that made me when he said "Joe was not part of the plan" I about put my fist through the screen! I loved his lines!!!! "Is that the Fu***** best you got?? Uh oh you're in trouble" "What, are you scared A$$Hole??" And did you realize that the guy you knocked off in "Stairway to Heaven" was the main character for the Original mafia? And Mr. Salieri is the guy who hired you to take him out, because Angelo ratted him out, AND the quotes from the trial of Ennino Salieri is in the load screens in Mafia II? I just put 2 and 2 together lol

lol.

But we have gotten a bit off topic I think :eek:

I'd have no idea how to translate dreams, but I've been somewhat scared by the fact I've now had a total of 4 dreams about being hunted down by Nazi's, the first of which I was actually shot, me and three friends were on top of a hill, one of them was shooting as close as he could to my head without hitting me and laughing, I remember getting really annoyed, then a jeep looking vehicle pulled up at hte bottom of the hill full of Nazi's, they started shooting at us, we all slowly shuffled down the hill, and one of my friends said after three run, they went after three, but I couldn't move for some reason and was shot, I woke up the instant the bullet hit me, the other 3 I remember them hunting for me in my house and I was trying to get away from them, moving from house to house, I remember being genuinely terrified, it was really vivid!

Last edited:
Dreams are made by your sub conscious, ja? And your sub conscious is made up of what you indirectly think while you're thinking (confusing.. I know). For example, when you look at a girl that has wide hips, you sub consciously want her for her breeding abilities (crazy.. I know) So think about it, your dreams are made up of stuff your conscious "indirectly" thinks while you sleep, or something you thought about during the day! I have farming dreams during the summer, because all I do is help on the farm. I have hunting dreams, after a day I've gone hunting. I never dream of sex, because I've never had it, and I don't think about it. Just my thoughts....

Well. I agree with all except for the last part. Because what i've found ( This may be different for everyone ) is that for me, it's what I think about the most, that I dream about. What's weird about it tho, it takes a whole lot less thinking of women ( hot chicks :cool: ) to dream about them, but I have to work all day long to dream about what I did during the day. Women not nearly as long. So what's up with that nonesense? ( Maybe it gives my brain more incentive :rofl: )

I watched an episode on Married With Children where Al threaten to quit his job if he doesn't meet the owner of the shoe store. I dreamt that I was fired.

WTH? I'm retired. :lol:

I watched an episode on Married With Children where Al threaten to quit his job if he doesn't meet the owner of the shoe store. I dreamt that I was fired.

WTH? I'm retired. :lol:

Married with chiiiiildren, oh what fun it iiiis.... And i'm stumped about the rest of the intro...

I had a weird dream last night. It was about my beloved car
frown.gif

The vision was that I'm in my car running the A/C and waiting, something I always do in real life. Don't remember for what. A continuous cranking noise came from the engine compartment and freaked me out. I thought the engine was busted. I checked engine oil level and it was just fine. With some inspection here and there while I was freaked out, I found out that some metal from the from bumper was hitting the engine oil pan. The funny thing is, the engine oil pan was completely visible when I opened the hood (bonnet) and the idea of a metal part hitting the pan doesn't make sense for having a noise similar to a busted engine.

The thing is, I had many dreams about hurting my car. All those dreams scared me like hell. Every time I woke up from those realistic (in feeling not sense haha) dreams I was so revealed.

Back
Top Bottom