Dreams and Psychology. Your Experience.

A lot of my dreams are either weird or sexual. I one time i had a dream that i was walking through this fenced in yard, then all of a sudden 5 doberman pinchers came running at me. I knew that they were going to rip me to shreds.

The metal fences were way to high to climb, so with out thinking twice i raised up my arms and flew up into the air like superman. I was shocked that i could do that in my dreams.

Ever since that i started to have dreams where i was frying around like superman. I can say it's so fun to fly in your dreams.

I had a weird dream today; a horror dream. It wasn't I nightmare cuz I was not scared at all. It was about a zombie outbreak.

I was alone with people I didn't know. Probably this is what made me feel not scared. If it is only me under fire without the family to worry about, I think things are much easier.

I believe sexual dreams are to help the body to release the reproductive fluids as it is not good for it to stay longer than they are suppose to be. I believe it is also called wet dreams if that thing happens.

I also sometimes see that I'm running away from/for something but I find my feet very heavy to walk not to mention run, while others walk normally by my side. Some times I feel my whole body heavy and I crawl while the others are just fine. Same thing with car breaks, I hit it so hard to the last breath yet the car keeps moving little by little with out stopping completely. Yeah, I do hit what's on front of me.

I cried like in the dream in my OP more than once actually, but never as intense as it was.

The funny thing is, I also had dreams where I laugh like crazy and wake up laughing. But when I wake up I'm not really laughing as hard as it was in the dream. This is crazy.

I'm losing my mind guys. I think I should get married.

That seems to be pretty common Smart Guy because I had those too. I can't remember the last time I had a wet dream.

I miss it. :lol:

I want a romp with Amy Smart in my dream. :D

I've had an odd dream, I wouldn't think of it in reality but I jumped off a 2storie house and woke up, I went back to sleep, and oddly my dream carried on, and I got up and someone else tried it and I woke up, really odd dream I had, this was years ago, I can't remember my dreams tbh

That seems to be pretty common Smart Guy because I had those too. I can't remember the last time I had a wet dream.

I miss it. :lol:

I want a romp with Amy Smart in my dream. :D

Yeah, pretty common, eh? :rolleyes:

And man, you've got good taste :D

That was just a complement btw. I don't really know here :)

On the serious side (kinda rare for me :rofl:), wet dream seem to not happen if the fluids go out regularly in not so long intervals. Unless someone pours a bucket full of water on you to wake you up :D (OMG, back to unseriousness, LOL).

I've had an odd dream, I wouldn't think of it in reality but I jumped off a 2storie house and woke up, I went back to sleep, and oddly my dream carried on, and I got up and someone else tried it and I woke up, really odd dream I had, this was years ago, I can't remember my dreams tbh

Was there a "to be continued" at the end of the earlier dream?

:rofl:

Um, why didn't you try to fly? It was a dream!

I had a dream once that I was in the Mafia, and for some reason I was in trouble, so they were gonna chop my fingers off. I woke up just before they did it. I didn't play Mafia II for a month

I also sometimes see that I'm running away from/for something but I find my feet very heavy to walk not to mention run, while others walk normally by my side. Some times I feel my whole body heavy and I crawl while the others are just fine. Same thing with car breaks, I hit it so hard to the last breath yet the car keeps moving little by little with out stopping completely. Yeah, I do hit what's on front of me.

I'v had many many dreams like that. In my dreams i'm trying to get away from some sort of situation but it feels like i'm running in cement. No matter how hard i try to run fast, i feel like i'm running in slow motion.

I believe since the body is in sleep paralysis, that is why the brain say's nope you can't run but there are some rare occasions that you are able to run. It's very strange.

Hmm, seen her on Google images. Not my type :whistling:

Oh, this is where you guys say "so Smart Guy has a type :D"

Or something like that :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I had a dream once that I was in the Mafia, and for some reason I was in trouble, so they were gonna chop my fingers off. I woke up just before they did it. I didn't play Mafia II for a month

Liked the game until the end.. and when killed that gov guy.. That game SUCKS with the way they ended it. will never play that piece of shit on my life again.

As for dreams.. I have them almost every night. usually very different.

Back
Top Bottom