Justin Bieber

BK_123

Golden Master
So as everyone maybe hearing about Justin Bieber getting arrested then getting bailed out as he has been caught trying to drag race, doing drugs and drink driving. I think that he is downright stupid, Just because he has body guards and a posse he can go around thinking he is king shit which he ain't. He was at a hotel and told a guest that they were fat and they should go on Biggest Loser and shouted it out to all the guests. He needs a good kick up arse and have a holiday in jail.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/23/justin-bieber-arrested-dui-drunk-driving-
miami-beach-drag-racing/?adid=hero1

How Justin Bieber became a showbiz brat, got arrested and went off the rails | News.com.au

Some memes

thWpsNlamborghini-justin-bieber-dui-arrest-somewhat-topical-ecards-someecards.gif

I usually am not bothered to look at celebrities getting into trouble. They do stupid shite like that on purpose just to get attention.

Besides the fact i hate the guy.. :whistling:

You've give me a great funny idea, I'm going to open adoba photoshop tonight and have a play, I'll upload it, I'm going to fade her face into justin bee's lol!

When I get a pic put it on your facebook for s**ts and giggles, lol, it will be funny don't worry, I've never gone viral nor tried lol

Back
Top Bottom