Other PC Fourms.

AnthonyMcEwen

Baseband Member
Er, Firstly sorry if this seems rude,

I like the feel of this fourm, everyone is freindly and helpfull, but I was wondering what are other popular fourms for computing.

I realy enjoy spending hours browsing and reading on fourms and I like PC Hardware mainly and want to learn more about it, however, without being rude, this fourm dose not get many new topics in the hardware section often, its pretty slow here, at least compered to some fourms I have been on like Bikefourms.net/com and Candlepower fourms, Heck even HeadFi wich is a fourm dedicated to headphones is super busy, it is odd, as it seems the more Spersfiic a fourm the more busy it is.

I like it here and plan on staying but some other sugestions would be good, I found here from googling PC fourms, and seeing this was near the top thought it would be like one of the main ones, like BikeFourms.net is the Goto fourms for bikes, HeadFi is pretty much THE headphone fourm, and candle power is one of the bigger Lighting fourms, followed closely by BudgetLighting fourms.

As you can see I visit a lot of fourms but have a bit of a hole in the PC side of it...I really want to read about people building there latest machines, talking about compenents in detail ect ect.

So any suggestions are welcome.

I really actualy need to make a list of all the fourms I am on as i often vistin one and cant remeber if I have an account lolz....

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Is Fourming a hobby XD???

Firstly most of us here are probably on more than one forum. So I personally don't think you are being rude.

Secondly I think foruming is more past time than hobby.

And the other forum that I am on is Legit Reviews.

Another tip I can give is downloading tapatalk for Android (not sure if it is on other phone markets) as they have thousands of forums and you can browse them at will.

Mossiac

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Computer Forums mobile app

^^

Thanks, Dose anyone have any suggestions for other fourms then?

I mean I can do a google search but I want to know which ones people like and dont like.

Er, Firstly sorry if this seems rude,

I like the feel of this fourm, everyone is freindly and helpfull, but I was wondering what are other popular fourms for computing.

I realy enjoy spending hours browsing and reading on fourms and I like PC Hardware mainly and want to learn more about it, however, without being rude, this fourm dose not get many new topics in the hardware section often, its pretty slow here, at least compered to some fourms I have been on like Bikefourms.net/com and Candlepower fourms, Heck even HeadFi wich is a fourm dedicated to headphones is super busy, it is odd, as it seems the more Spersfiic a fourm the more busy it is.

I like it here and plan on staying but some other sugestions would be good, I found here from googling PC fourms, and seeing this was near the top thought it would be like one of the main ones, like BikeFourms.net is the Goto fourms for bikes, HeadFi is pretty much THE headphone fourm, and candle power is one of the bigger Lighting fourms, followed closely by BudgetLighting fourms.

As you can see I visit a lot of fourms but have a bit of a hole in the PC side of it...I really want to read about people building there latest machines, talking about compenents in detail ect ect.

So any suggestions are welcome.

I really actualy need to make a list of all the fourms I am on as i often vistin one and cant remeber if I have an account lolz....

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Is Fourming a hobby XD???

There are some nasty people on here (not gonna name any names :whistling:) but, I tried tech-forums.net, and they weren't as helpful as some of the people on here, namely IAntDemo, BikerEcho, BK123, and setishock just to name a few.

Back
Top Bottom