Photo submissions - Cold/wet

ok well here is my submission, it took a while to find the best one..

This was taken a few days after an ice storm, about 2 inches of ice covers EVERTHING and tons of trees cracked and just fell down. Power lines taken out and everything!

Attachments

• IMG_1105_edited.jpg
    IMG_1105_edited.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 11
ok well here is my submission, it took a while to find the best one..

This was taken a few days after an ice storm, about 2 inches of ice covers EVERTHING and tons of trees cracked and just fell down. Power lines taken out and everything!

Very nice image man. Did you use a DSLR or phone? :D

Thanks! I was using a Canon t3i. With a friends f1.4 but was shot at 1.8. Also I just bought my 1.8 and can't wait for some more photo submissions so I can post some pics up :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Computer Forums mobile app

Thanks! I was using a Canon t3i. With a friends f1.4 but was shot at 1.8. Also I just bought my 1.8 and can't wait for some more photo submissions so I can post some pics up :)

You might want to look out which lens that f1.4 was. Because if you notice when the picture is bigger, you'll see purple outlining on the branches. That is oftenly caused by the somewhat older Tameron lenses.

Ya I noticed that on a few other photos I took with it.

I was kinda happy with this ice cube photo I took until I saw your posts, guess I should try much harder if I want to win because your photos are really amazing.

Sent from my LT26i using Computer Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1390504796400.jpg
    1390504796400.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 53
We should do 2 comps :) one with camera phone submission and one with digital photography :)

That would limit some users for both competitions.
Some have a bad/old mobile phone, and some doesn't even have a digital camera. (like me)

Back
Top Bottom