Happy Birthday Foothead

:eek:

Actually I hate birthdays.

It makes me feel that people actually don't care about each other and only seem to do that in a single day a year.

I personally think, my opinion, that such events are actually bad and make things worse. I can see that in the communities where families these days know each other less and less as time goes.

The father's day become the only day one asks about their fathers. Same for the mother's day. People should love, care for, check on, see to the needs of and visit their parents and family regularly all year long not just in single day.

OMG, I'm really sorry for ranting. I guess I'm hungry.

When it comes to birthdays I like them and I don't like them. I had an 18th which my twin sister wanted but I couldn't care any less. I see party's as a thing for people to start trouble and I don't see why people need to have alcohol to have a good time and end up getting drunk/smashed/paralytic then wake the next morning with a hang over then go and do it again. Teenagers who are much younger than me go out doing it.

Enough of this talk, Let's not hijack the thread with why we don't like celebrative events..

Back
Top Bottom