Photo submissions - Cold/wet

Life

BSOD
Sorry about the last one, I really forgot we already had heat.. In this one anything cold/wet. Makes a pretty big variety for you guys. You all know the rules.. :p

Oh good! Considering it's 5°F today and is going to be even colder all week, with blowing and drifting snow, this one should work well for me...if I can get up the motivation to take a few pics that is.

Thats unfair for me and Smart_Guy we live in the frealin desert...no snow or anything here

Sent from my LT26i using Computer Forums mobile app

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

freaking*

Well, you've still got water right? It's cold/wet so you can do wet still. You just have to be more creative, thats all.

Thats unfair for me and Smart_Guy we live in the frealin desert...no snow or anything here

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

freaking*

Really.. No water anywhere..? not even a sink? You could take one like this: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y145/vroom_skies/Photography/Abstract/IMGP4265E_zpsd1b0eee7.jpg

That could be cold water no? Tis tis tis on you :whistling:

@Jmac Motivated now? :D

Attachments

• OfficeSpaceMotivation.jpg
    OfficeSpaceMotivation.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom