Facebook Help

Normal

Solid State Member
Hi guys I don't know much about facebook. Though I would like to link my facebook page to my website. I'm just wonder how do I get the url to my facebook page? Thank you very much.

Er maby im wrong, but just go and log in, click on your name and it take you to your 'WALL"

then just copy the url and post it on your site, but be warned anyone will be able to see your personal facebook now so make sure you have set up your pricey options how you want and if it is a work website then maby make a new facebook acount for just that and dont use your personal one.

good luck.

Er maby im wrong, but just go and log in, click on your name and it take you to your 'WALL"

then just copy the url and post it on your site, but be warned anyone will be able to see your personal facebook now so make sure you have set up your pricey options how you want and if it is a work website then maby make a new facebook acount for just that and dont use your personal one.

good luck.

No idea how facebook works but amen to this guy

Ah well, thanks anyways then, Let me know if this works, I just know searching that url brings up my account so assumeing you just put it on ytour site then people should be able to find your acount.

Back
Top Bottom