Rip trigger

Interesting.. This 1 guys was on tv.. and it's so sad about how he died. But why does no one care about the millions that are dying everyday? :p

Interesting.. This 1 guys was on tv.. and it's so sad about how he died. But why does no one care about the millions that are dying everyday? :p

That's like saying of all the inane posts on this forum why did you take objection to this one?

Honestly though, someone died whilst I was writing this sentence, I don't care because I don't know who it is, and if through the course of the coming days I don't get the bad news that it was someone that I cared about I'll continue to not care. the only reason that anyone "cares" about this guy dying is that he was on TV, his part made people laugh and brought joy to them...

My favourite trigger scene is when he gets an award from the council after he keeps the same broom for years, then later reveals that it's only have 9 new heads and 14 new handles (something like that anyway)

So I have to throw this little thought in. Can't remember where I saw this but it was a link from a similar thread about James Avery.

Do we really miss the actor that passed or just the characters that they played?

And I thing by the title of this thread I have my answer.

Mossiac

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Computer Forums mobile app

Last edited:
So I have to throw this little thought in. Can't remember where I saw this but it was a link from a similar thread about James Avery.

Do we really miss the actor that passed or just the characters that they played?

And I thing by the title of this thread I have my answer.

Mossiac

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Computer Forums mobile app
It has to be the characters, we don't know the actors, nine times out of ten they are not our friends. we believe we know then from years of watching a character that they projected on screen.

Nicely put Root.

I love Trigger, his voice and how he goes about it is so funny, and root, that was so funny that one, haha one of the best.

Back
Top Bottom