What Type Of Gamer Are You?

Are You A Console Or PC Gamer?

• Total voters
I have to agree with jmacavali. I much prefer the old ff games. I think it was ff12 that I played recently and about every 2 minutes of game play led to a 5 minute cut scene. And from what I can gather, the whole game is pretty much like that.

I would like some new shooters and role playing games but nothing has caught my eye really yet for the 360.

Mossiac

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Computer Forums mobile app

FYI: I'm talking SNES days. Thus the avatar...;)

They ported the games over to ipad. They are really good. I haven't played them all yet but I quite enjoyed them there and I can take them with me so that's cool.

PC and consoles in 90% and 10% respectively.

If the console is emulated well on the PC, or has a PC version, I go with the PC.

I use to do the same my girlfriend has the Sims on my PC which she plays a lot.

And I was thinking more ff8 and ff9 though I have always wondered where it all started.

Mossiac

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Computer Forums mobile app

I've never played past the snes version. Once it switched to playstation (which I never have had one) I lost touch with it.

I actually play most games from computers/consoles as far back as C64. I think my over all favourite though has to be RPG's. My favourite game of all time has to be FF7 though. Got half way through FF6 and really enjoyed it, got 1 and 2 as well on conversion for PS1 to have a go at. 9 Was really good. As for FF8, well, I don't like to talk about that. Suikoden 1, Breath Of Fire 1 and 3, Grandia, Actraiser. In other genre's Toca touring cars, GT, GTA, Time Splitters 2, Super Monkeyball, Tekken, Soulblade, Skyrim, Sim City, Sims, Theme park, games from pretty much all genre's really. I do have to say though generally in my opinion, they don't make them like they used to, I can appreciate good graphics as much as the next person, but not at the expense of game play, which I feel happens all to often now. A lot of the games are console based here, purely because I didn't have a pc as a kid, too expensive, so a lot of the old games I look back on were from Master System, Mega drive, Atari ST, Snes, PS1 and C64. I'm a relative new comer to PC's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom