Books!

Newbie84

Solid State Member
What good books are there to read? I'm having a hard time finding a book, I'm open to anything.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Computer Forums mobile app

What good books are there to read? I'm having a hard time finding a book, I'm open to anything.

Anything from these authers: Brian Jacques, Terry blackstock. And 2 others I jsut cant think of the names right now..

Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance is one I am reading right now. One of the best books I have read.
Stephen King's Dreamcatcher is a really good one I think.
Hunter S. Thompson is probably my favorite author.
Chuck Palahniuk is another good author. He wrote Fight Club, among other great books.

One author I like is Chris Ryan.

Ex military so you can guess the kind of books he writes.

Mossiac

Thaks people! I'll look into them authors. Stephen King is one of my farvorite authors. After work I'm going to Barnes and Nobles to pick up 'Doctor Sleep' is the sequel of The Sahining heard it was a good book, oh I can't forget Mario Puzo

Thanks people! I'll look into them authors. Stephen King is one of my farvorite authors. After work I'm going to Barnes and Nobles to pick up 'Doctor Sleep' is the sequel of The Shining heard it was a good book, oh I can't forget Mario Puzo

Anyone here have eBooks?

I have two

2vcbwnd.jpg

Last edited:
If you want, I can write a book. I'll just copy paste the skype logs from one of my long time friends chat. You'll see some major drama and what not, and it'd be about 300 pages long.

Back
Top Bottom