Mobo issue?

Liquidpepsi

Solid State Member
I bought a new motherboard and at first my CPU acted up but that just stopped then my video card started acting up ,
My video card stays idle when I play games so I would play with 1-38 fps but after one or two retartes it runs fine and every game at 60

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

My rig,
Video card Asus Radeon hd6770
CPU fx 8350
Motherboard 990fxa gd80
Memory amd performance 8 gb 1333 MHz and plus another 8 gb
Psu 850 thermal take smart
Anything else just ask

Try this: Reseat the CPU, Reseat the GPU and Reseat the Memory.

Now reset the CMD battery, just take it out for 10seconds and put it back in, turn the pc on.. try downloading ccleaner, run a scan and run a scan on registry and fix all issues.

Goto C drive/Windows/Prefetch Open the folder, delete all of whats inside, now goto start, type run, msconfig click the startup tab, turn alot of rubbish of that you don't want to start at windows, use your security and drivers.

Restart the pc, hopefully it fixes it, I gave you a few things to do that will help clean the pc to.

Thanks for the help i ended up returning it hopefully the new mobo doesnt come defective otherwise ill be very disappointed in the quality msi had giving me and i will actually keep this adive in mind thanks!

Back
Top Bottom