Benchmark thread

BikerEcho

Fully Optimized
Hey guys.
I thought that it could be cool to have some kind of benchmark showoff thread.
Here is my score in cinebench 10R using a core i7-4770K clocked at 4200 mhz and RAM running at 1800 mhz with Cas latency 9.
Score is 31929 points

photo hosting

Last edited:
Funny+Eyes_3.jpg

Hahaha. :lol:
Good one. I can push it even higher though.
The overclock i have done is very minor.

Guys. post some benchmarks. It doesn't have to be cinebench.
What other benchmarks do you guys use.

Last edited:
I just clocked the I7 higher. It's now running at 4600 mhz. Ram is still stock.
I got 35525

Nice, if I ran a test my system would blow up, lol, I ended up buying a car instead of a new system, hopefully this year I will build a good one.

Hopefully you can.
I can see why a car had higher priority.
I am saving up to a new motorcycle. Unfortunately it is not going as well as i had calculated -.-

Hopefully you can.
I can see why a car had higher priority.
I am saving up to a new motorcycle. Unfortunately it is not going as well as i had calculated -.-

Yes, I needed it for work and such, but besides that my time has come to finally build a gaming rig, not high end, just in the value of £250.

Yes we have these financial times, sucks I know, just keep working or doing jobs/saving and you'll eventually get their, took me time but I got their.

:)

I'm going to guess that most people here don't actually have a computer worth posting benchmarks for....at least that's been my overall impression.

Yes, I needed it for work and such, but besides that my time has come to finally build a gaming rig, not high end, just in the value of £250.

Yes we have these financial times, sucks I know, just keep working or doing jobs/saving and you'll eventually get their, took me time but I got their.

:)

Even low end, I think £250 for a gameing rig is pushing it, unless you go secondhand?

I know you can build a OK multiuse eversday PC for that, but not a gameing RIG.

What is your parts list, id be intrested if it really can be done this cheap and play the current games like BF4 even on low settings but I doubt it.

Even low end, I think £250 for a gameing rig is pushing it, unless you go secondhand?

I know you can build a OK multiuse eversday PC for that, but not a gameing RIG.

What is your parts list, id be intrested if it really can be done this cheap and play the current games like BF4 even on low settings but I doubt it.

Well it's simply called Ebay :) and I haven't got around to it but in the past few months I did bookmark a few set ups costing me £250, I don't need much, tower/mobo/gpu/memory/psu/cpu

If you don't believe it can be done then you haven't been building computers for long.

You don't need the best to game lol, what makes you think that? I don't need to play it in Ultra, I have a crap pc worth £75 and it plays mw3 for crying out loud and skyrim... lol

If you want I'll use 10mins of my own time for no personal gain and show you 4 links that will build a gaming rig within £250 limit, I'm working now then going college so it'll be tonight around 11pm, seeing someone after college to.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom